Tom Horn forum Tom-Horn.com Home
Tom Horn Forum Home
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  tom-horn.com
|-+  Tom Horn Website Reference
| |-+  Tom-Horn.com Feedback
| | |-+  tom horn museum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: tom horn museum  (Read 5683 times)
Tom-Horn.com Forum Administrator
Administrator

tom horn museum
« on: September 24, 2006, 06:03:32 PM »

original post:

Wabash Valley Cowboy
Sep 21 2005, 02:15 PM
How do everyone I'm tickled to find this site! Seems so much of my day every day I get lost in my thoughts daydreaming about Tom Horn and some of the events that made up his most interesting, short life. My question for whomever can answer is as folows: Is there a new museum being established at the site of the "confession"? Is this site being devoted to Tom Horn only or are there other people, places, things also going to be recognized there? Sorry I noticed i'm in the wrong place to post this message. So sorry, maybe I need to slow down a bit & wrangle in my excitement!
Oct 9 2005, 11:09 PM
[quote=chip carlson,Oct 9 2005, 11:05 PM]

There are still plans to create a museum in the room where Tom Horn "confessed." Reconstruction of the entire complex is proceeding; as you probably know there was a devastating fire that destroyed some of the original buildings. However the building where that room is located is undergoing renovation.

There are no plans to include other figures in the museum, although of course others who were part of the history there will be mentioned so as to make the documentation complete.

At this point in time there is no fixed date for completion -- Sorry! Please stay in touch.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Website supported with the handmade jewelry of Night Fox Jewelry. tom-horn.com | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Forum development by LiveShore.