Tom Horn forum Tom-Horn.com Home
Tom Horn Forum Home
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  tom-horn.com
|-+  Tom Horn Discussions
| |-+  Tom Horn Stories
| | |-+  Update on the downtown Cheyenne fire
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Update on the downtown Cheyenne fire  (Read 6292 times)
Tom-Horn.com Forum Administrator
Administrator

Update on the downtown Cheyenne fire
« on: September 24, 2006, 06:26:59 PM »

original post:

Chip
Jun 13 2006, 12:18 AM
Reconstruction of the "Tom Horn building" (i.e., the Commercial Block which housed the US Marshal's office where Tom made his so-called confession) is nearing completion. The room that was the office may be dedicated to a museum.
The adjacent property, which appears to be one large lot but is actually four lots, will become available after foreclosure is complete on the lot that housed Mary's Bake Shop, where the fire started in December, 2004.
Marriott has an option on the old Hynds Building, which is to the immediate east and on the corner of Capitol Avenue. ****uming things proceed in a satisfactory manner Marriott will probably purchase those four lots. The plan is to use the Hynds Building and the now-vacant lots to built a country inn.
Wabash Valley Cowboy
Jun 23 2006, 02:34 PM
QUOTE(Chip @ Jun 13 2006, 12:18 AM)
Reconstruction of the "Tom Horn building" (i.e., the Commercial Block which housed the US Marshal's office where Tom made his so-called confession) is nearing completion. The room that was the office may be dedicated to a museum.
The adjacent property, which appears to be one large lot but is actually four lots, will become available after foreclosure is complete on the lot that housed Mary's Bake Shop, where the fire started in December, 2004.
Marriott has an option on the old Hynds Building, which is to the immediate east and on the corner of Capitol Avenue. ****uming things proceed in a satisfactory manner Marriott  will probably purchase those four lots. The plan is to use the Hynds Building and the now-vacant lots to built a country inn.

Chip, Thanks so much for the update on the "confessional". I've been very interested in the goings' on of that project. Am pleased to hear things are moving foreward. Hope that the completed US Marshal's office is dedicated to a museum.
When are you coming out with a new book? Of course, I own and have read all your other books. Looking foreward to your next one. Best Regards, Wabash Valley Cowboy
Chip
Jun 25 2006, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the question, WVC -- I don't have any immediate plans for a new book, only some ideas floating around in the back of my mind.

Please stay in touch.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Website supported with the handmade jewelry of Night Fox Jewelry. tom-horn.com | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Forum development by LiveShore.