Tom Horn forum Tom-Horn.com Home
Tom Horn Forum Home
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  tom-horn.com
|-+  Tom Horn Discussions
| |-+  Tom Horn Stories
| | |-+  Am I Him ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Am I Him ?  (Read 5791 times)
Tom-Horn.com Forum Administrator
Administrator

Am I Him ?
« on: September 24, 2006, 06:24:40 PM »

original post:

Drizzle's
Feb 6 2006, 02:51 PM
Hello, Let me start by saying I'm new to all this computer stuff, so please be patient. I didn't know that there was even such a place to talk to people in the know about horn. I have been all but consumed at times in the past, but have it all under control now. It really all started with the first movie that I saw about him , it seemed to put it all into motion for me. I realized that I had a lot in common with him. Before I ever saw the movie or even knew of Horn, I had enlisted in the army national guard as a Cavalry Scout, I have always been a very competent rifle shot , and of corse My birthday co-insides with the date of his hanging. After I started reading more about him is when the trouble started. Just ask my wife. I could think of nothing else. Talk of little else. I was becoming rather hard to live with. I tried to be regressed, but that didn't work. Only after hearing that they had staged a mock re-trial of his case at a university out west did things ease up for me. I think it is all very interesting now and I don't need to be him, to know he was a one of a kind person. If you are thinking I nut's that's ok. But I am glad that there are people out there that are interested enough in him to keep it all alive for so long. Thank you for listening to me. Drizzle's
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Website supported with the handmade jewelry of Night Fox Jewelry. tom-horn.com | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Forum development by LiveShore.