Tom Horn forum Tom-Horn.com Home
Tom Horn Forum Home
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  tom-horn.com
|-+  Tom Horn Discussions
| |-+  Tom Horn Stories
| | |-+  Tom A Freemason ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Tom A Freemason ?  (Read 6038 times)
Tom-Horn.com Forum Administrator
Administrator

Tom A Freemason ?
« on: September 24, 2006, 06:23:33 PM »

original post:

Sven
Mar 30 2005, 04:27 AM
Since Mr. Horn is buried in a Masonic cemetery and he did a lot of travelling with Sheriff CW 'Doc' Shores and Shores was a Mason and is buried in a Masonic cemetery... it just piques my curiosity about whether Horn (and maybe his brother Charles) was a Mason?

I got a lotta notes saved up for a book I am working on of the 1860 train robbery and the 43 days they chased Pegleg Watson (Curry?) and family. I've even driven and hiked some of the trails they took. As the robbery location is real close to my home and the defendents descendents are still in the area, digging for info on this story got to be sort of a hobby. Fernleigh Gulch is so pretty on a moonlit Aug 30. All of which begs the question, how do 4 cowboys and a lady stop a moving train to rob it?

Also I did many overlays of the fotos of Sieber referenced in another persons post about Sieber's foto being Horn. I firmly believe the foto of Sieber IS Horn. I also have a group foto of Cavalry including scouts and there's a guy in it who looks tooooooo much like a young Horn, and the foto date is accurate for the time they was chasing Apaches. I'd like to stop by the CSI lab in Pueblo one day and ask them if they would do some of that computerized facial structure stuff on the fotos that I firmly 'believe' misidentify others and are really our Tom Horn.

Another question, did Horn go to Cuba or not? Some sources say he was laid up with fever in Tampa and didnt go, but in reading Teddy Roosevelts writings it seems he not only knew of Horn but knew him.

There's just a whole lot more to this Tom Horn story than allegedly shootin a kid and then allegedly gettin hung...

svenska50@hotmail.com
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Website supported with the handmade jewelry of Night Fox Jewelry. tom-horn.com | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Forum development by LiveShore.