Tom Horn forum Tom-Horn.com Home
Tom Horn Forum Home
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  tom-horn.com
|-+  Tom Horn Discussions
| |-+  Tom Horn News
| | |-+  Screenplay
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Screenplay  (Read 6580 times)
Tom-Horn.com Forum Administrator
Administrator

Screenplay
« on: September 24, 2006, 06:11:52 PM »

original post:

Ptah180
Jun 10 2005, 01:38 AM
I'm currently working on screen called "Thicker than Blood". The "Villian" in the story will be Tom. The story will take place in one of the black towns of Oklahoma. The story is very similar to "PaT Garret and Bill The Kid"
Report to moderator   Logged
Tom-Horn.com Forum Administrator
Administrator

Re: Screenplay
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 06:12:43 PM »

original Post:

Anonymous
Aug 19 2005, 02:50 AM
QUOTE(Ptah180 @ Jun 10 2005, 01:39 AM)
I'm currently working on screenplay called "Thicker than Blood". The "Villian" in the story will be Tom. The story will take place in one of the black towns of Oklahoma. The story is very similar to "PaT Garret and Bill The Kid"

Good Lord! Where did you come up with such a ridiculous idea? M'god, isn't there enough misinformation about western history without your adding such stupidity? Hope the good folk in the Oklahoma black towns run you out of them if you actually show up!
brian
Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM
QUOTE(Ptah180 @ Jun 10 2005, 01:39 AM)
I'm currently working on screenplay called "Thicker than Blood". The "Villian" in the story will be Tom. The story will take place in one of the black towns of Oklahoma. The story is very similar to "PaT Garret and Bill The Kid"

Can't say that is a good idea, but then we are talking about hollywood and the truth never sells - perhaps you should at least try ?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Website supported with the handmade jewelry of Night Fox Jewelry. tom-horn.com | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Forum development by LiveShore.